With millions upon millions of visits every day, YouTube is a prime ad space.
Options for running an ad campaign on YouTube include:
- Channels (YouTube Partner Channels)
- Videos (YouTube Videos)
- Sites (Google Display Network – includes YouTube.com as a publisher
If you’re using the search ads option for your Google AdWords campaign it means that your ad will show up when customers use a search term relative to your product.
- Over 190 million people use Google every month
Appear on devices within Google search results, just like a desktop.
- Highest CTR for mobile ads is said to be between 6pm and midnight.
Display Ad network
The display network is a mixture of ad targeting with contextual, placement and audience targeting all at work.
- The Google ad display network reaches 80 percent of internet users worldwide.
Allows advertisers to maintain their ad campaigns (Double click does not let you actually create an ad, you need to submit it – make one with Viddyad).
Features of Double Click include:
- Double Click for Advertisers
- Double Click bid manager
- Double Click rich media
- Double Click search
- Double Click studio
The beauty of all these fantastic advertising products is that video ads can be used on all! The main goal for any advertiser is to drive awareness of their brand across the digital platform. By using Viddyad to make your video, and Google ad products to run the ad, you can do exactly that. With our cost effective ads, (only $99 for 10 seconds) you can spend more money actually running the ad.
- Remarketing to YouTube viewers with AdWords (viddyad.com)
- YouTube finally made their comment system awesome (techi.com)
- YouTube rolling out new comment system powered by Google+ (venturebeat.com)
- Google Encrypts All Searches, Rolls Out Google+ Comments for YouTube (cmswire.com)
- Ballmer calls Google a ‘monopoly’ that authorities should control (theverge.com)
- Google Launches Online Course to Help Advertisers Use DoubleClick (eweek.com)
- Here Comes “100% Not Provided,” As Google Begins Encrypting All Non-Paid Searches (marketingland.com)
- Let’s Look at the Instant Replay – Early Results On Whether Google Instant Is Making A Difference (actionableinsights.covario.com)
- Hopes and fears for Google Books case (kcoyle.blogspot.com)
- How to Optimize Your Mobile App for Search (iacquire.com)