The factors for search ranking in YouTube are decided by the following:
- Keywords in title, description and tags
- Video views
- Inbound Links
- Subscribers to a channel
- Social media activity – sharing, commenting, etc.
Here’s a few quick tips to get your video noticed on YouTube:
- Use as many YouTube tags as possible, put all of your keyword and phrases in here too – think of it like hastagging on Twitter. The YouTube keyword tool is excellent for keyword research – https://www.youtube.com/keyword_tool.
- Use the keywords you’ve found in your title and description of your video
- Put links in the video description to link back to your website or blog, Twitter, LinkedIn Facebook and Google+ links to your video.
- Front and Center: Optimizing Your Content for Search (business2community.com)
- Keyword Planner Video Tops 3000 Views in Response to Huge Popular Demand, Announces JM Internet Group (prweb.com)
- How To Rank on YouTube (pr2promo.wordpress.com)
- 7 YouTube SEO Tactics for Film Marketing (business2community.com)
- Keyword (tziemmarketing.wordpress.com)
- How to increase the SEO and social media impact of video (sheilasguide.com)
- Keyword Research for Video SEO Houston (getinternetexposure.wordpress.com)
- 3 Free Keyword Research Tools for Video SEO (business2community.com)