We like to think of ourselves as the Julia Child of video ad making:
Since we’ll be doing online video ads, you’ll need:
- 1 online video maker, oh look we’ve found one for you: Viddyad
- As much content as you like, we’re not exactly making a soufflé so be creative with your content
- 1 distribution channel – choose from Google AdWords for Video, YouTube or another platform. But there are also offline options such as digital signage, presentations and TV screens.
First thing you’ll want to do is decide what length of video ad you need, 15 seconds is often the most effective.
Once this is decided, the rest is easy:
- When mixing the content, don’t forget to add your logo as this will be the icing on the cake
- Use appropriate music for your business and make any text that you add informative with calls to action to spur on your customers.
Leave the video to render for 30 seconds or so and *ping* your video ad is ready!
Let it rest for a minute or two, review if needed and publish on your distribution channel.
- 5 steps to cut down your 60 second TV ad (viddyad.com)
- comScore report “immense opportunity” for online video ads to grow (viddyad.com)
- AOL acquires video ad-tech startup Adap.TV for a massive $405M (venturebeat.com)
- 5 Trends of Online Video Advertising (viddyad.com)
- Five ways retargeted pre-roll video ads can benefit us (venturebeat.com)
- Video Advertising continues its growth (viddyad.com)