There are 3 options available to businesses to run a video ad campaign with Google AdWords for Video.
- In-stream video ads (Display ad builder and AdWords for video)
- Click-to-Play ads (Display ad builder)
- YouTube TrueView video ads (AdWords for video)
To review the performance of your current ad campaign:
- Log on to your AdWords account
- There are two tabs; ‘Ads’ and ‘Videos’
- Hit the ‘Ads’ tab to show your ad performance in a specific formats (In-stream and TrueView)
- The performance chart will show all of your ad variations in aggregate
- If you hit the ‘Videos’ tab, this will also show the overall ad performance which is far more in depth allowing you to view performances across different variations. You can also view data segmentation within this tab.
- To review the performance of your targeting strategy, hit the ‘Target’ tab. Here you can view an ads performance based on target groupings – compare target groups to see which one will work best.
- Running Your YouTube Ad campaign (viddyad.com)
- Tremor Video Releases Five Best Practices for Creating Interactive Video Ads (newsmaker.com.au)
- YouTube Video Ads Help Boost Your Business (webpronews.com)
- VIDEO: California previews ad campaign to promote health insurance (blogs.sacbee.com)
- Can a Small Business See Higher ROI Using Facebook Ads Than Larger Organizations? (benchmarkemail.com)
- Three Tips for TrueView: Creating A Successful Video Ad Campaign [Creator’s Tip #106] (reelseo.com)
- Milly Launches its First Ad Campaign (shoppingblog.com)
- LinkedIn Ad campaigns (viddyad.com)