It’s that time of the year again… TechCrunch’s Disrupt San Francisco. Viddyad is among other exciting new Irish start-ups as part of the Irish pavilion, not only this but we’ve redesigned our website and made additions to our video editing tool, come check it out www.viddyad.com as we get our official launch off the ground at TechCrunch. Here’s a quick preview video of our new landing page and updates to our super easy video editor:
Additions to editing tool
Users can now edit the length of each asset in their video ad
We had added more texts effects, check them out below. You can choose from more fonts, choose the size , position and color of your text and choose a text background if you wish.
Now with our editing tool you can choose whether you want your image to fill the screen or to remain at its original size. If your image remains at its original size , you can add color to fill the screen. You can even add image animations and color effects.
- AngelHack Jakarta winner at San Francisco for Global Demo Day (e27.co)
- TechCrunch Disrupt SF Coming Soon (getresponse.com)
- Get Your Friends, Co-Workers Out Of “Password Remembering Hell” With Matrix-Backed Mitro | TechCrunch (techcrunch.com)
- .ME Announce Spark.me Startup Competition (prweb.com)
- My TechCrunch Disrupt Interview Schedule (uncrunched.com)
- Nymi Is A Heartwave-Sensing Wristband That – TechCrunch (newestgadgetsinfo.com)
- Gender: Making Silicon Valley more diverse (lawandmore.typepad.com)
- The Bitcoin Revolution Hits TechCrunch Disrupt Next Week (soshitech.com)